How To Decorate A Small Space
Besides smaller scaled furniture, check out these 5 ways to decorate a small room for your family.
1) Repeating the Same Pattern Using bold patterns but repeating just one throughout. Try tying in the colors from the pattern to create a cleaner overall look.
2) Go Vertical Use all of your wall space from floor ceiling when decorating a small space. Keeping less on the floor to make the most of your floor space.
3) Lighten Up Lighter colors really open a space
4) Go Big with Accessories Less is more but bigger is better with accessories in a small room.
5) Multi-Functional Furniture Using furniture for different functions.
Happy Everything! Karen
Imagine walking into your living room to find your two-year-old covered in marker along with your beautiful ottoman! I learned that lesson the hard way and redesigned our home around the family’s lifestyle. I am committed to bringing you the very best of what I’m living and learning, as well as making it fun.
Our interior design services cater to your family’s real-life living.
Make Your Mark University
Are you an Interior Designer ready to "Make Your Mark" in your business? With 15 years of experience running my own firm, I will teach you how to grow a standout business that attracts ideal clients!