What do you want to learn more about?

Master Bath Retreat- Marker Girl Makeover

Master Bathroom Marker Girl Home

Here is the second installment about my New Construction project I worked on this past year. Sharing with you this beautiful bathroom retreat.

My client wanted to use some of her previous furniture for her bedroom and really invest in the bathroom instead. So we used her 4 poster bed and added mix with the nightstands. We reupholstered her bergere chairs, added new bedding and a valance, to soften up the space.

Marker Girl Master Bedroom

We started with tile selections porcelain flooring and wall tiles and a soft mosaic simple border tile. Quartzite for the counter and top of the tub. White raised molded cabinetry was custom built and added to the tub surround.  The walls are painted a blue-green Sherwin William Silver Strand. She loves the beach so adding a few details like the colors and artwork gives it the feel of the seaside. A pretty little chandelier for a feminine touch.

Marker Girl Master Bathroom

Master Bathroom Marker Girl Home

Marker Girl Home Master Bathroom

Marker Girl Master Bath

Marker Girl Home Master Bathroom

Our final post on this home next week

Happy Everything!

Karen

Ultimate Family Friendly Decorating Starter Kit PDF

Get Your FREE Ultimate Family-Friendly Decorating Starter Kit

Create your family’s dream home with a plan and without the overwhelm.

22 Comments

1. Kate on January 26, 2015 at 6:51 pm

What type of countertop is this? Color and type. ?

Thanks!

2. Karen Davis on January 27, 2015 at 10:54 am

Hi Kate it is Quartzite and Taj Mahal was the name. Thanks for the follow!

3. Cindy Jaruzel on February 25, 2015 at 6:37 pm

I love the wall color. What is the brand and color please?

4. Karen Davis on February 25, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Thank you Cindy it is Sherwin Williams Silver Stand 7057

5. […] Check out more details about this bathroom […]

6. Heidi on May 14, 2015 at 2:56 pm

So gorgeous! Just what I was looking for! Please tell my the white paint color, as well as the tile used. Thank you!

• Karen Davis on June 2, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Alabaster 7008 Sherwin Williams Daltile Porcelian vein cut flooring San Michele Crema Thank you!

7. Christine on August 11, 2015 at 8:11 am

I am obsessed with those faucets!! Where did you get them? What brand are they? Both the sink and tub. And what color? I want those exact ones!! 🙂

8. Bobbie printy on March 6, 2016 at 9:36 am

Re-doing our masterbathroom and I love your cabinets, can you share who made them? I see they are custom, so I’d love to use who you did or even our local cabinet maker.
    Bobbie

• Karen Davis on March 6, 2016 at 12:33 pm

They were made through the builder my client hired. I generally recommend a custom cabinet person. Not sure if you live in the Houston area. I recommend http://www.houzz.com/pro/pbjork/bjork-remodeling if you do. Thank you and I wish you all the best with your remodel.

9. Mary Dee on April 9, 2016 at 5:37 pm

This is just lovely! Can I ask what the ceiling paint color is? Is it the Silver Strand as well?

• Karen Davis on April 11, 2016 at 7:55 am

Yes it is Silver Strand. Thank You!

10. Kelly Mahan on June 16, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Omg, this bathroom looks dreamy! I love the mix of colors, they look great together. The style is also amazing, so classical and yet super modern. Love it!

11. Jennifer on July 7, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Hi great design and execution. Would love to know which make and model the bathroom sink is.

Thanks
    Jennifer

12. Hindi on November 25, 2017 at 3:39 am

Awesome you took the time to share such interesting information.

13. Tee on January 18, 2018 at 9:49 pm

Hello, if you’re still taking questions, could you tell me the name of the drawer pulls, please? Thank you.

• Karen Davis on January 19, 2018 at 9:37 am

The pulls were selected through the builder and are discontinued. We do recommend trying sites like Tob Knob or Wayfair

14. Heather on August 28, 2018 at 6:11 am

What is the paint color used in the bedroom? I love how it flows with the silver strand.

• Karen Davis on August 28, 2018 at 9:56 am

Thank you for interest in Marker Girl. It is 7030 Sherwin Williams Anew Grey

15. Lynda on April 30, 2019 at 1:06 am

Lovely bathroom. Would like to know the make and model of the chandelier.