Motivational Monday-Friendly Decorating

Wanelo

Last month I told you about Tobi Fairley and the wonderful group of women I have had the opportunity to spend with while in her Mastermind Group for the past two years. I wanted to share with you some newer design friends I have had the opportunity to spend this year with. I can’t tell you how important it is to have a support system in your life. With family, work, or any interest/cause you support, there is nothing like it.

Jennifer Reynolds – Jennifer’s warm and caring personality shows in her beautiful traditional designs. Her customized signature look combines timeless comfort and a memorable style. Jennifer is a very well sought after designer in the Atlanta area and was featured in Atlanta Homes!

Jennifer Reynolds Interiors

Kim Hoegger – Kim’s antiqued elegance shows in her design work. With her experience as a designer and antique dealer Kim creates elegant interiors that mix both old and new. She has been featured on Joss and Main and quite a few publications in the Dallas area!

Kim Hoegger Home

Ann McDonald – Couture Chateau is the name of her business. With that name Ann truly embraces the custom made look and creates a signature style with her designs. She hosts a variety of seminars and was recently quoted by Elle Decor’s Luxury Report!

Couture Chateau

Andrea Brooks – I love her mix of color it is  inspiring and very refreshing, from the paint hues on walls to vibrant art, furnishings and fixtures in her designs. Andrea was recently voted as one of the top 10 Interior Designers in Arkansas from At Home in Arkansas Magazine!

Andrea Brooks Interiors

Lisa Mende – Lisa’s transitional style and approach to design is inspirational along with her warm and caring detail she puts into her work. A big congratulations to Lisa on winning this year’s Style Spotter for Highpoint’s Fall Market!

Lisa Mende Design

Karen Dunlap – Karen values basic design principals along with a traditional approach, she helps her clients reconnect with their homes.  She has been featured in publications like Home and Design Magazine!

KMD Interiors

Happy Decorating!

Karen

9 Comments

1. Lisa Mende Design on November 5, 2012 at 7:27 am

Thank You so much Karen for the shout out! You are a special person, I am happy to know!

2. Karen Davis on November 5, 2012 at 7:46 am

My pleasure! It has been great getting to know you you.

3. Patty Day on November 5, 2012 at 9:06 am

Talented Designers and Inspirational Woman!!! They are the BEST!

4. Ann McDonald on November 5, 2012 at 11:05 am

Karen, TYSM for the shout! Being a part of this group = so special. Grateful. xo Ann McD

5. Kim Hoegger on November 5, 2012 at 11:32 am

Thank you so much Karen! You are such a talented lady, I am blessed to know you 🙂

6. Karen Davis on November 5, 2012 at 1:21 pm

My Pleasure Ann and Kim! Totally agree Patty!

7. Jennifer on November 5, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Thank you Karen! It has been a true pleasure getting to know you over the past year…you are an amazing designer, business owner and Mom. I have learned so much from you:) xxoo

Jennifer

8. hannawebster on November 6, 2012 at 6:26 am

Really Awesome, beautiful, great. I am just speech less. This is looking really beautiful. All the interiors are looking really great!!!! Good work.

9. Karen Davis on November 10, 2012 at 7:13 pm

You are very welcomed Jennifer! I have enjoyed the year too…

KarenSweater_S

Meet Karen

Imagine walking into your living room to find your two-year-old covered in marker along with your beautiful ottoman! I learned that lesson the hard way and redesigned our home around the family’s lifestyle. I am committed to bringing you the very best of what I’m living and learning, as well as making it fun.

Marker Girl, Houston Interior Design - Family Room

Our interior design services cater to your family’s real-life living.

Make Your Mark University

Are you an Interior Designer ready to "Make Your Mark" in your business? With 15 years of experience running my own firm, I will teach you how to grow a standout business that attracts ideal clients!

Browse by Category: