What do you want to learn more about?

The Adventures of Marker Girl has Launched!

2011 was a year of really getting to know myself again. I had the opportunity to travel and see some great leaders in business and in my industry, connect with business women like me who want to do what they love and make a living doing it! What I learned was that there was no need to make a dramatic change to who I was. I just had to show you and whoever is interested in hearing what I have to say, who I am… so with that said I bring you my new blog “The Adventures of Marker Girl”. I decided to launch her in the New Year! So here I go, I wish you all the best with your decorating, your family and your life. Look forward to connecting with you here.

To  start off  read the about page to find out what Marker Girl is all about! I thought I would start the first official Marker Girl post with some  images that definitely capture the feel of what I am trying to do here…

To me it is all about family friendly and to create spaces that everyone feels comfortable in!

Marker Girl HomeMarker Girl Home

Karen

Ultimate Family Friendly Decorating Starter Kit PDF

Get Your FREE Ultimate Family-Friendly Decorating Starter Kit

Create your family’s dream home with a plan and without the overwhelm.

15 Comments

1. Tammy@InStitches on January 9, 2012 at 7:56 am

I love your new look and philosophy !

2. Karen Davis on January 9, 2012 at 9:29 am

Thanks Tammy!

3. Heather Blue Harkovich on January 9, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Looks great- I can’t wait to hear more !

• Karen Davis on January 11, 2012 at 9:46 am

Thanks Heather! Look forward to seeing you soon.

4. Carol on January 9, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Karen,
    I love your new website!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you.
    Love your philosophy too!!

5. Amanda Burdge on January 10, 2012 at 10:10 pm

I remember you talking about this at Shine! Turned out great! And that marker girl may be up to some mischief, but she’s pretty damn cute doing it.

Are you signed up with James in elevate? I’m sure we are in separate groups but I head to Miami at the end of January…can’t wait!

• Karen Davis on January 11, 2012 at 9:44 am

Yes still am signed up.. Not sure who is in what group. I am scheduled for the second week of February. So I guess we are in different groups. Look forward to connecting with you this year.

Karen

6. Paula on January 11, 2012 at 8:23 am

Karen, this is just beautiful, and very feminine. I have to laugh at the title of your blog. I raised three sons, and when markers weren’t available even a painted broom handle would do…on the ceiling yet! LOL

I bet this will be playful AND inspiring. Looking forward to see what you do next.

• Karen Davis on January 11, 2012 at 9:45 am

Thanks for the support Paula. Kids are kids aren’t they…

7. Maribeth on January 12, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Karen…this is wonderful! Great pictures, video…. just lovely! Go Get ‘Em Girl!!!

xoM

• Karen Davis on January 12, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Thanks Maribeth for your support!

8. Carmen@GetOrganized on January 13, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Congratulations on your new blog! It looks wonderful, and I’m excited to hear about more “adventures”! 🙂

9. brooke Wallace on January 14, 2012 at 9:22 am

Love it! Wishing you all the best in 2012!!!!

10. Tara on January 23, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Love, love, love your design style!