It is one week before Christmas and you just found out you will be having more guests over than anticipated or just have not be able to really get it together. Here are 5 quick tips on last minute holiday table decoration ideas.
1) What to do for a decorative touch… If you have a live Christmas tree use the bottom branches for a table embellishment
2) The store is out of everything… Try the wedding areas at your local craft or party supply place. They always have white and of course silver and gold.
3) Chairs don’t have enough I like bring in my breakfast room chairs with my dining varying them. Giving the kids a fun table with the folding chairs in the breakfast room.
4) Adding ornaments from the tree on the table for decoration with simple place cards from white card stock
5) Flowers always an easy center pieces with candles